Search This Blog

YouTube Videos

Loading...

Friday, 28 November 2014

The Liebster Award

I've been nominated by for the Liebster Award, which is basically a fun way to share and promote smaller blogs. When you have been nominated you have to answer a few questions and then nominate 10 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and ask them 10 questions of your own.

If you would like to see













2. What is your choice of hot beverage?

Ordinarily it would be tea or hot chocolate but at this time of the year, I get all fancy and choose spiced pumpkin latte or vanilla spiced chai.

3. What inspired you to start blogging?

I have always enjoyed writing. The first blog I did was when I first opened my hotmail account. My email was somehow connected to the blog. I wasn't very savy about blogging at the time so I barely understood what I was doing. But I have always been blogging for as long as I knew of the thing. I just love how blogging gives you the opportunity to actually have some people read what you write.
 
4. How many countries have you visited? Which ones were your favorite?

I have been to Germany, Spain, Italy, Bangladesh, Dubai and Egypt. I liked them all. But I think that Egypt is one worth visiting again. It's so hot there and completely different to England.

5. Where do you currently live?

I live in London

6. What is your morning routine?

On my days off, I am super relaxed about when I actually have to get out of bed. When I finally do, I make my bed and then go to the toilet, brush my teeth, do my business and then head off for breakfast. And then I start my day, which inevitably starts with email checking. Days that I have to be at work are a nightmare. I wake up at the very last minute and everything after is just a mad rush.

7. What’s your favorite brand of candles? What’s your favorite scent?

I don't have a favourite brand of candles. I know that Yankee candles are good and they magically always make their candles smell just like what the label states. But I think that they are ridiculoulsy over priced. My favourite candle scents would have to be anything that is vanilla or pumpkin based.

8. What is your favorite book?
Would it be cheating if instead of a novel I said the Guiness Book of World Records? I like reading about strange things. I love Ripley's; been there a few times and every time I get lost in the weird and wonderful things.

9. What was your dream job when you were little?

I've always wanted to be a rock star. There is still a little part of me that wants to get that rockstar life. 

10. What is your favorite piece of clothing?


































1 comment:

  1. http://fullmetalcupcake.blogspot.ca/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete